I just got the nudge from Michelle. I suppose that means I should blog. Exciting, right?! Yeah, not so much an exciting weekend. The kids and I packed up early Saturday morning and headed to my moms house. The heat decided to quit working that morning. All I have to say is..Brrrrr! We spent the day shopping, but it was more frustrating then anything. The lines were crazy and the cashiers only knew one speed. The speed of snot. By the time we got back to my moms I was glad I had no plans to go out that night. After the kids went to bed I enjoyed the evening playing Wii with my mom. Mario isn't my game. I'll stick to Bop It...I rock it!
Instead of going home Sunday afternoon we went to Joyce and Brian's to have some dinner and play games. Between my moms house and their house, the heat in my car decided not to work. First the house, then the car. Lets not forget the exhaust leak I found today as well ::sigh:: Nickel and dime here, nickel and dime there. Anyways...we ended up staying the night there before coming home this afternoon.
I did at one point think I was going to shed a tear this weekend, but I was strong. I gave Grayson his first all over haircut. I've trimmed it a few times before, but I took Joyce's clippers and gave him an all over haircut. It was kind of sad. I think he lost part of his baby look when I cut it :o(
Upon arriving home I checked the mail, only to find a child support check for a whopping $37. $75 less then normal. Not happy. Oh, and my heat still not working. It's been a fun evening of running a space heater and blasting an oven at 400 degrees while open. But, I did manage to get it to 72 in here..woohoo!! For the apartments offices sake, lets hope the heat is working correctly tomorrow morning. I sure hope tomorrow is nicer to me since I have to run some errands.
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my mom and my "adopted" family :o) They're both pretty great!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment