Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let there be heat!

And on day 5, there was heat. Yay! I can not believe it took them that long to get us heat again. If I would have had the money I would have stayed at a hotel and billed the complex for it! Before I ran errands I stopped in the office to drop off some papers and said something about the heat and about the fact that I shouldn't have to run my oven and a space heater to keep myself and my kids semi warm. She didn't say sorry or anything. The only thing she said was "You're not allowed to use space heaters" I was dumbfounded. I have NO heat, and here she is telling me I'm not ALLOWED to use a space heater. Pffttt, whatever. I totally used a space heater last night! The head maintenance guy finally came today to address the ice in my bedroom. That only took 3 weeks, and 2 complaints.

Today has been pretty uneventful. Too cold to go out, and expecting a bunch of snow. Just did some cleaning and laundry. Now that Grayson is walking he loves to follow me to the mail/laundry room and flirt with everyone. Then when we come back he gets to the threshold of the apartment and runs back towards the mail/laundry room giggling. He's so silly sometimes, but so darn cute!

No comments: