Friday, January 8, 2010

As I'm beginning this blog, I am drying my eyes. I just read Julie's latest entry about Dax. It just breaks my heart reading about her pain and the loss of Dax. I can not even imagine what she is going through. We take a lot of things for granted as parents, but because of Julie, I have learned to treasure it more. Or as she says...cherish every moment.

Yesterday was a rough day. I had a lot of frustration and emotions and just broke down crying. Thankfully I had a friend here to remind me of things, and to see things for the better. I am now more determined then ever to make 2010 a much better year then 2009. Not only am I still looking for a job, I took the plunge (once again) and applied for financial aid to go back to college. I certainly don't want to live here forever, and want better for my children. I want to be able to buy a new car, and buy a house some day. Unless I go to college and get a degree of some sort, it's not going to happen. Will it be tough...yes. Will it be worth it..definitely!! I am looking at doing online classes to either get my AA in medical management-medical records or billing and coding. Depends on the aid and what college I use.

My thoughts on the ex from last week have been confirmed. He's single again. His girlfriend must have been more of a priority then his son. It took them breaking up for him to see his son, which is sad. Knowing him though, he won't be able to stay single long and will probably once again put his girlfriend(s) before his kids. Oh I could go on and on about some of his issues lol

I've done my cleaning for the day, so now it's time for Days. Toddleloo!

No comments: